Right now is the best time of the year to be golfing in the Oshkosh area. The grass is lush and green.
The leaves are on the trees. The weather is fine and there’s a whole summer ahead of you.
Why aren’t you out on the golf course?
Oshkosh offers some of the best golfing in the state. There are 10 golf courses within a 15-minute drive of Oshkosh.
Here are some of the area’s top golf opportunities.
- Westhaven Golf Club – For more than 40 years, this course has been a favorite with local golfers. The scenic course features two creeks and two lakes.
- Lake Shore Municipal Golf Course – This is one of the region’s best courses, challenging golfers for more than 90 years. Enjoy views of the Fox River and relax in the excellent clubhouse.
- Far Vu Golf Course – A winding creek and a ravine add to the beauty of this scenic course.
- Utica Golf Club – If you love a challenge, this course is for you.
- Westridge Golf Club – Located in Neenah, this course is a suitable for players of every skill level.
- Lake Breeze Golf Club – Head to Winneconne and play this 18-hole championship layout.
Info courtesy of the Oshkosh Convention & Visitors Bureau